The Healthcare Industry is constantly changing and developing. Advisors with sector-specific expertise are essential to ensure opportunities are not missed whilst risk is kept to a minimum.
In the United Kingdom, the Healthcare Industry is worth in excess of £140 billion per annum
Keystone's Healthcare team comprises specialist solicitors, valued for their ability to deliver innovative and cost-effective solutions within this important sector.
The team works with senior management and in-house legal departments to deliver comprehensive and pragmatic advice.
We regularly advise clients on issues such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, capital investment projects, Bribery Act compliance, competition, biotech/drug development and commercial services. We also advise on a wide range of day-to-day matters, including employment and pensions, procurement, disputes, health & safety, general commercial matters and real estate transactions.
The Healthcare team particularly advise on:
Commercial services (including intellectual property)
- Clinical trial agreements
- Consultancy agreements
- Distribution agreements
- Manufacture of healthcare products
- Material transfer agreements
- Research and development agreements
- Research grant terms
- Protection and exploitation of intellectual property
- Technology assignments
- Technology licensing
- Terms and conditions of sale and service
Corporate services (including competition/anti-trust)
- Anti-trust/competition issues
- Banking and finance
- Company formation/company secretarial
- Companies Act regulation
- Director's' duties
- Equity and convertible equity finance
- Factoring and invoice discounting
- Joint ventures
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Non-disclosure agreements/confidentiality agreements
- Shareholder agreements
Our healthcare clients are predominantly research institutes, funding bodies, life sciences companies and organisations from the public sector.
For further details, please email email@example.com or telephone 020 7152 6550 to speak to a Keystone Partner.