Antitrust & EU Law
Antitrust and competition law affects virtually every business. Hefty penalties are regularly imposed by regulators which makes legal compliance essential for your peace of mind. What’s more competition law can be used for commercial purposes to create important strategic advantages.
Compliance together with strategic advantage makes for a compelling proposition
Keystone's lawyers understand the workings of all regulating authorities and will ensure your organisation remains fully compliant. And when it comes to obtaining or maintaining commercial advantage, the team knows how to challenge the anti-competitive behaviour of other businesses. We advise public and private sector clients across a number of diverse sectors, so our industry knowledge and credibility will ensure we grasp the issue at hand and counsel you towards the very best outcome.
We also work with other law firms who do not have particular expertise in this area.
Keystone's competition law experts provide a full range of advice to clients on Antitrust and EU competition law matters, in particular:
- Abuse of market position
- Competition law issues relating to distribution, supply, joint ventures and IP licensing
- Complaints against competitors and suppliers
- Investigations by UK and EU competition authorities
- Merger control
- Pharmaceutical and healthcare regulation
- Standardisation agreements
- State aid
- Telecommunications regulation
- Travel and air transport regulation
For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 020 7152 6550 to speak to a Keystone Partner.